GET FREE NO OBLIGATION ADVICE FROM INDIA'S BEST DOCTORS
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL) Surgery
Urology could be a medical and surgical specialty that deals with urinary tracts of males and females, and also the system of males. Indian hospitals have a number of the best urologists United Nations agency have valuable experience to diagnose, treat, and manage patients with urological disorders. The organs lined by medicine embrace the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, vesica, urethra, and also the male fruitful organs (testes, epididymis, duct, seminal vesicles and prostate).
Combining the most recent World category technologies with the healing bit of older hands, SafeMedTrip affilated Hospitals bring the simplest -in-class patient care inside your reach. Painless procedures, assured relief and successful rate that compares favorably with the simplest such facilities within the World.
- Minimally Invasive Surgeries for Kidney stone-no pain, no Cuts.
- HOLEP : atomic number 67 optical device surgical operation of the prostate (HoLEP) could be a fashionable different to the quality Transurethral surgical operation of the Prostate (TURP) procedure for bladder outflow obstruction as a result of BPH. It needs a brief amount of hospital care associated an anaesthetic. A tube (a tube that drains the bladder) is additionally required for 1-2 days till the excretory product clears. Patients ar suggested to require life quietly and to avoid straining or work for four weeks when the surgery.
- TURP : Transurethral surgical process of the prostate (commonly called a transurethral resection of the prostate,TURP plural transurethral resection of the prostates, and infrequently as a transurethral endocrine gland surgical process, TUPR) may be a urological operation. it's accustomed treat benign endocrine gland dysplasia (BPH). because the name indicates, it's performed by visualizing the prostate through the channel and removing tissue by sharp dissection. this is often thought of the foremost effective treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia. This procedure is finished with spinal or anaesthetic. A triple lumen tube is inserted through the channel to irrigate and drain the bladder when the surgical treatment is complete. Outcome is taken into account glorious for 80-90% of benign prostatic hyperplasia patients.
- Uro Oncology, World class treatment for cancer of Kidney, Bladder and Prostate.
- Most advanced facilities for advanced Laproscopic Urological Procedures.
- High-end Male and Female Urological Reconstructive Surgery.
Whilst the bulk of little excretory organ stones may be treated exploitation the blast wave machine (Lithotriptor), massive stones don't seem to be appropriate for this way of treatments and need removal by means that of associate degree in operation telescope (PCNL).
There square measure alternative things wherever comparatively little excretory organ stones could need operation instead of Lithotripsy, for example if the stone is tough to visualize on x-ray or if it's notably laborious. although massive excretory organ stones don't cause symptoms they still need treatment, as we all know from expertise that if left untreated patients eventually run into difficulties.
To help the medical specialist to choose what's the most effective treatment for your excretory organ stones, e-rays can are taken and these can are reviewed by a team of urologists and radiologists (x-ray doctors). Your case can are mentioned to confirm there's general agreement that surgery is that the correct sort of treatment for your stone(s).